Bombers Loose Ring Snaffle
The Loose Ring allows for immediate release and relief from tongue and bar pressure. The bit is immediately reset to a neutral position in the horse's mouth.
Our Snaffle is a popular bit due to the curved mouthpiece which distributes pressure more evenly over tongue and bars. With the offset centre link it will reduce the nutcraker action and pressure points on the tongue.
Please note due to oxidisation the blue will fade with use.
- Shipping is provided by Canada Post, Canpar, and FedEx, with free shipping available on all orders to Canada or the continental United States over $275 CAD.
- Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible; generally, this is within five business days from time of order. Some products may be special order; often, we are able to still meet our five day fulfillment deadline. In the event it will take us longer to process your order, you will be notified as soon as possible!
- Custom ordered products can take 6-8 weeks to be delivered to your doorstep.
- If you require next-day service, please let us know so we can make the appropriate arrangements
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Returns are permitted for unused, unwashed items in their original packaging with tags attached.
- Refunds will be processed once the item is received back at our warehouse, within 15 days of purchase with a copy of the original email or physical receipt.
- Sale, special order, custom, and clearance items are final sale, and not eligible for return or refund. For biosecurity reasons, bits will not be accepted for return.
- Wrong size? Want another colour? We are happy to provide an exchange within 15 days of purchase -- please note that return shipping on exchanged items is your expense. If you received the wrong item, or the item is defective and requires a return, The Piaffe Shoppe will cover the shipping costs of getting the item back to our warehouse.
- After 30 days, The Piaffe Shoppe will only offer exchange or store credit for products; they must be unused, unwashed, and in their original packaging with tags attached.