BR Lincoln Girth with Sheepskin
Leather, anatomically shaped dressage girth lined with soft medical sheepskin. This comfortable lining distributes and reduces the pressure of the girth and in addition, it prevents pressure sores and excessive heat accumulation. Medically tanned sheepskins are hygienic, sweat resistant and they are not a culture medium for bacteria. Especially suitable for horses with sensitive skin. The lining is fully detachable by means of Velcro and can be washed at 30°C. The girth features elastic inserts at both ends and a centre D-ring for the possible attachment of draw reins. The anatomic shape of the girth gives the horse maximum freedom of movement. The elastic inserts offer extra comfort and this makes it easier to girth your horse. They also ensure that the saddle will be held in place and in the correct position. The girth has stainless steel roller buckles, which makes girthing easier. The leather girth loops ensure that the girth stays perfectly in place. To preserve the natural properties of the sheepskin, we recommend washing the product at 30°C using a special leather detergent.
- Shipping is provided by Canada Post, Canpar, and FedEx, with free shipping available on all orders to Canada or the continental United States over $275 CAD.
- Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible; generally, this is within five business days from time of order. Some products may be special order; often, we are able to still meet our five day fulfillment deadline. In the event it will take us longer to process your order, you will be notified as soon as possible!
- Custom ordered products can take 6-8 weeks to be delivered to your doorstep.
- If you require next-day service, please let us know so we can make the appropriate arrangements
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Returns are permitted for unused, unwashed items in their original packaging with tags attached.
- Refunds will be processed once the item is received back at our warehouse, within 15 days of purchase with a copy of the original email or physical receipt.
- Sale, special order, custom, and clearance items are final sale, and not eligible for return or refund. For biosecurity reasons, bits will not be accepted for return.
- Wrong size? Want another colour? We are happy to provide an exchange within 15 days of purchase -- please note that return shipping on exchanged items is your expense. If you received the wrong item, or the item is defective and requires a return, The Piaffe Shoppe will cover the shipping costs of getting the item back to our warehouse.
- After 30 days, The Piaffe Shoppe will only offer exchange or store credit for products; they must be unused, unwashed, and in their original packaging with tags attached.