BR Toronto Paddock Boots
This solid stable and riding shoe is made of oiled nubuck leather and features a sturdy grip sole made of polyurethane and rubber. The oiled leather is water repellent and practically maintenance-free. The shoe is lined with synthetic wool and features a fleece border. Its shock-absorbing insole features gel foam, which increases comfort. Its elastic inserts on both sides make it easy to put them on/ take them off and they ensure a close fit. The shoe features a reinforced heel cap and a leather toe cap, which makes it extra durable. The shoe has a stylish look thanks to the combination of smooth and grained leather and the variation between contrast stitching and stitching in matching shades. The shoe is particularly suited for riding, but can definitely be worn in the stable and for casual purposes as well.
- Shipping is provided by Canada Post, Canpar, and FedEx, with free shipping available on all orders to Canada or the continental United States over $275 CAD.
- Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible; generally, this is within five business days from time of order. Some products may be special order; often, we are able to still meet our five day fulfillment deadline. In the event it will take us longer to process your order, you will be notified as soon as possible!
- Custom ordered products can take 6-8 weeks to be delivered to your doorstep.
- If you require next-day service, please let us know so we can make the appropriate arrangements
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Returns are permitted for unused, unwashed items in their original packaging with tags attached.
- Refunds will be processed once the item is received back at our warehouse, within 15 days of purchase with a copy of the original email or physical receipt.
- Sale, special order, custom, and clearance items are final sale, and not eligible for return or refund. For biosecurity reasons, bits will not be accepted for return.
- Wrong size? Want another colour? We are happy to provide an exchange within 15 days of purchase -- please note that return shipping on exchanged items is your expense. If you received the wrong item, or the item is defective and requires a return, The Piaffe Shoppe will cover the shipping costs of getting the item back to our warehouse.
- After 30 days, The Piaffe Shoppe will only offer exchange or store credit for products; they must be unused, unwashed, and in their original packaging with tags attached.