BR Vancouver Winter Riding Boots
This solid winter riding boot is made of oiled nubuck leather and features a sturdy grip sole made of polyurethane and rubber. The oiled leather is water repellent and practically maintenance-free. The boot is lined with synthetic wool. Its shock-absorbing polyurethane insole features gel foam, which increases comfort. The boot features an extra strong YKK zipper with a zipper keeper at the top and base. In addition, the boot features two spur rests. The small elastic calf insert and the buckled strap are beneficial to the boots comfort as well as its look. The shaft leather features a grain texture, while the foot, heel and buckled strap are made of smooth leather. The boot is particularly suited for riding, but can definitely be worn in the stable and for casual purposes as well.
- Shipping is provided by Canada Post, Canpar, and FedEx, with free shipping available on all orders to Canada or the continental United States over $275 CAD.
- Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible; generally, this is within five business days from time of order. Some products may be special order; often, we are able to still meet our five day fulfillment deadline. In the event it will take us longer to process your order, you will be notified as soon as possible!
- Custom ordered products can take 6-8 weeks to be delivered to your doorstep.
- If you require next-day service, please let us know so we can make the appropriate arrangements
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Returns are permitted for unused, unwashed items in their original packaging with tags attached.
- Refunds will be processed once the item is received back at our warehouse, within 15 days of purchase with a copy of the original email or physical receipt.
- Sale, special order, custom, and clearance items are final sale, and not eligible for return or refund. For biosecurity reasons, bits will not be accepted for return.
- Wrong size? Want another colour? We are happy to provide an exchange within 15 days of purchase -- please note that return shipping on exchanged items is your expense. If you received the wrong item, or the item is defective and requires a return, The Piaffe Shoppe will cover the shipping costs of getting the item back to our warehouse.
- After 30 days, The Piaffe Shoppe will only offer exchange or store credit for products; they must be unused, unwashed, and in their original packaging with tags attached.