KASK Dogma Star Lady
Women will absolutely love Star Lady when they will wear it thanks to the incomparable technical features that guarantee comfort, safety and high performances. The moulded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light. It’s covered with a special textile material that is waterproof, scratch-resistant and washable. Additionally, the soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps to avoid irritations of the skin. It adds a touch of style to this model, which will be much appreciated by the most demanding riders for its fit and design.
The comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fibre that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation. The inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort and lightness. With two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene, a smart ventilation system in the helmet provides high volumes of cooling airflow, adding extra comfort to the rider. KASK is well aware that the helmet has to fit correctly to the rider’s head so that the best safety level is guaranteed. This is the reason for which KASK helmets are provided with KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system in a carbon look. Introduced for the first time in the equestrian market, the FIT System allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit on the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head.
Available in different colours to suit the taste of every rider, Star Lady is characterized by its shining frame, a feature that is also present in other KASK helmets and makes this collection truly unique in its own kind.
- Shipping is provided by Canada Post, Canpar, and FedEx, with free shipping available on all orders to Canada or the continental United States over $275 CAD.
- Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible; generally, this is within five business days from time of order. Some products may be special order; often, we are able to still meet our five day fulfillment deadline. In the event it will take us longer to process your order, you will be notified as soon as possible!
- Custom ordered products can take 6-8 weeks to be delivered to your doorstep.
- If you require next-day service, please let us know so we can make the appropriate arrangements
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Returns are permitted for unused, unwashed items in their original packaging with tags attached.
- Refunds will be processed once the item is received back at our warehouse, within 15 days of purchase with a copy of the original email or physical receipt.
- Sale, special order, custom, and clearance items are final sale, and not eligible for return or refund. For biosecurity reasons, bits will not be accepted for return.
- Wrong size? Want another colour? We are happy to provide an exchange within 15 days of purchase -- please note that return shipping on exchanged items is your expense. If you received the wrong item, or the item is defective and requires a return, The Piaffe Shoppe will cover the shipping costs of getting the item back to our warehouse.
- After 30 days, The Piaffe Shoppe will only offer exchange or store credit for products; they must be unused, unwashed, and in their original packaging with tags attached.