MDC S Classic
The MDC ‘S’ Classic™ is designed for riders who appreciate the classic lines and benefits of a traditional stirrup. The MDC ‘S’ Classic™ features our patented 45° ‘S’ positioning Technology. Combined with our ultra-low profile, high traction aluminum tread, the MDC ‘S’ Classic™ delivers improved stirrup and leg position, greater base of support, relieves pressure on ankles, knees, hips and back, is easily retrievable and safer in the event of a fall. The MDC ‘S’ Classic™ is the stirrup for the next generation of performance riders and trainers.
• Patented adjustable top, with preset adjustable positions of traditional angle, 45º and 90º
• Mutli-Pivot Point™, shock absorbing sides
•Ultra-low profile, high traction wide aluminum tread with 45º easy retrieval trailing edge
- Shipping is provided by Canada Post, Canpar, and FedEx, with free shipping available on all orders to Canada or the continental United States over $275 CAD.
- Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible; generally, this is within five business days from time of order. Some products may be special order; often, we are able to still meet our five day fulfillment deadline. In the event it will take us longer to process your order, you will be notified as soon as possible!
- Custom ordered products can take 6-8 weeks to be delivered to your doorstep.
- If you require next-day service, please let us know so we can make the appropriate arrangements
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Returns are permitted for unused, unwashed items in their original packaging with tags attached.
- Refunds will be processed once the item is received back at our warehouse, within 15 days of purchase with a copy of the original email or physical receipt.
- Sale, special order, custom, and clearance items are final sale, and not eligible for return or refund. For biosecurity reasons, bits will not be accepted for return.
- Wrong size? Want another colour? We are happy to provide an exchange within 15 days of purchase -- please note that return shipping on exchanged items is your expense. If you received the wrong item, or the item is defective and requires a return, The Piaffe Shoppe will cover the shipping costs of getting the item back to our warehouse.
- After 30 days, The Piaffe Shoppe will only offer exchange or store credit for products; they must be unused, unwashed, and in their original packaging with tags attached.