Samshield is a mix between the rider's needs, the designer's creative energy and the engineer's technical vision.
MATERIALS FOR OPTIMAL SAFETY
The outer shell of the Premium is made of polycarbonate, which is a material used, among other things, for high-end motorcycle helmets. It is equipped with original Alcantara®.
The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
The internal comfort foam, “shape memory”-kind, ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use and the semi-rigid jugular cancel all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement.
This internal comfort foam is removable thanks to a much stronger clip system than the scratch/Velcro system.
It can therefore be washed at will in order to constantly be able to wear a clean and fragrant helmet.
PERFECT SIZE ADJUSTMENT FOR UNMATCHED COMFORT
A thorough anthropomorphic study led to design an inner-shell form generating an unmatched comfort.
3 shell sizes are available: S, M, L.
Each shell can accommodate 4 to 5 inner foams of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head.
The size grid is available from 52 to 61.
With this system, it is also possible to follow the growth of a young rider.
POWERFUL INTERNAL AIRFLOW
Equipped with a front air inlet, the Shadowmatt helmet provides exceptional ventilation.
Fresh air is channeled from the front entrance to the back extractors around comfort foam which pre-vents from sweating.
This concept generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets: the equestrian elegance is retained without banishing technicality and comfort.
The Premium helmet is delivered with a removable and washable inside comfort liner (clip system fixation) and a transport backpack.
The Premium is available with the dressage chin strap option: this option allows women to wear their hair in a bun without being constrained by the harness of the helmet. This chin strap is shorter by 2.5 cm in order to allow more room for the hair bun.
- Shipping is provided by Canada Post, Canpar, and FedEx, with free shipping available on all orders to Canada or the continental United States over $275 CAD.
- Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible; generally, this is within five business days from time of order. Some products may be special order; often, we are able to still meet our five day fulfillment deadline. In the event it will take us longer to process your order, you will be notified as soon as possible!
- Custom ordered products can take 6-8 weeks to be delivered to your doorstep.
- If you require next-day service, please let us know so we can make the appropriate arrangements
Returns & Exchanges Policy
- Returns are permitted for unused, unwashed items in their original packaging with tags attached.
- Refunds will be processed once the item is received back at our warehouse, within 15 days of purchase with a copy of the original email or physical receipt.
- Sale, special order, custom, and clearance items are final sale, and not eligible for return or refund. For biosecurity reasons, bits will not be accepted for return.
- Wrong size? Want another colour? We are happy to provide an exchange within 15 days of purchase -- please note that return shipping on exchanged items is your expense. If you received the wrong item, or the item is defective and requires a return, The Piaffe Shoppe will cover the shipping costs of getting the item back to our warehouse.
- After 30 days, The Piaffe Shoppe will only offer exchange or store credit for products; they must be unused, unwashed, and in their original packaging with tags attached.